Sunday 8 July 2012

First Sunday

drawing and painting in central park today... until the sun set and i mixed purple and thought it was brown..great :) re-start!

this reminds me, i never had the chance to hand in my homework the thursday we spent painting, and we will be working mostly on design tomorrow, here is the statue i painted due last thursday and my left hand, one due the 2nd day of class, and one AFTER we learned some drawing tips:

 the smaller piece of sketch paper was my first sketch, and the large news print charcoal one is my new sketch.
Heres the statue in central park, sketched using charcoal on newsprint. The new one done today is charcoal and gouache on Bristol paper.

ready for class after a busy busy new york culture filled weekend! the rest of the museums can wait, this cant :)


No comments:

Post a Comment